If we could just have this one thing, then the world would be perfect. We’re always looking for that one missing piece of the puzzle, the one that would complete us and make as an example of a perfect specimen.
How often do we listen to an interview of some famous person and think, “Wow, that was a clever answer. I could never come up with something like that”. Well guess what – I bet you’re wrong. The fact is that the interviewees often get the questions in advance, so they can prepare a good and interesting answer. And if you’re up for it, we’re going to do a little experiment. I have gathered some interesting questions that guests of three popular shows are asked – The Tim Ferriss Show, My Morning Routine and The Productivity Show. Follow along and answer these questions yourself!
Rapid fire questions (as seen on The Tim Ferriss Show)
- When you think of the word successful, who is the first person that comes to mind and why?
- What is the book that you give out the most?
- If you could put a billboard anywhere, what would it say and where would you put it?
- What is something that you believe that other people think is insane?
- What advice would you give to your 20 year old self?
- What does the first 60-90 minutes of your day look like?
- What is a purchase of a $100 or less has most positively impacted your life in the past 6 months and why?
Morning Routine (as seen on My Morning Routine)
- What is your morning routine?
- How long have you stuck with this routine so far?
- How has your morning routine changed over recent years?
- What time do you go to sleep?
- Do you do anything before going to bed to make your morning easier?
- Do you use an alarm to wake you up in the morning, and if so do you ever hit the snooze button?
- How soon after waking up do you have breakfast, and what do you typically have?
- Do you have a morning workout routine?
- Do you have a morning meditation routine, and if so what kind of meditation do you practice?
- Do you answer email first thing in the morning, or leave it until later in the day?
- Do you use any apps or products to enhance your sleep or morning routine?
- How soon do you check your phone in the morning?
- What are your most important tasks in the morning?
- What and when is your first drink in the morning?
- Do you also follow this routine on weekends, or do you change some steps?
- On days you’re not settled in your home, are you able to adapt your routine to fit in with a different environment?
- What do you do if you fail to follow your morning routine, and how does this influence the rest of your day?
Book, tool & ritual (as seen on The Productivity Show)
What is your favourite: